Reebok CrossFit LAB welcomes athletes from other CrossFit Affiliates to drop in for class.
- All visitors and drop in guests to CrossFit classes MUST have completed a CrossFit Foundations or Fundamentals Course and have been actively participating in CrossFit classes since.
- We do not have Open Gym hours for drop in guests or non-members. Please understand that since we are not familiar with your training methods, strengths and/or weaknesses, we prefer our guests to join our community and take a class with us. If you are visiting for longer than a week and we become familiar with your movements, we may make exceptions to this policy.
- Please have your home box email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your CrossFit experience.
- Once we have verification, you will be cleared go to our website and book your class. We have a strict 20 person cap on each class.
- Come to your reserved class 10 minutes early to sign your waiver. If you'd like to sign your waiver from your own computer, use this link:
- Please note that no-shows for drop ins are not refundable.